The ugly truth is that on the 20th I proudly congratulated Jackson on being 7 months old and cuddled him and kissed him, only to hear Ed yell from the kitchen "Caden was born on the 20th, Jackson was born on the 18th." Are you kidding me? I didn't even make it a full year before getting their birthdays mixed up.
STATS:
Jackson goes to the doctor next week, so I will publish his height and weight at that point.
He is continuing to eat more food and is doing well.
He has now eaten: green beans, carrots, squash, peas, sweet potatoes, apples, and pears.
Jackson is also enjoying some very yummy vegan cookies in place of biter biscuits.
He is now sitting up on his own and is crawling all over the place
We still swaddle him for naps and to go to bed at night.
Jackson smiles all day long and can very easily be brought out of a bad mood.
He is in love with the dogs and cannot get close enough to them.
Jackson will jump forever in his jumperoo and loves swinging outside.
ADVENTURES:
Jackson has once again traveled back and forth to PA with us.
He has spent hours in the backyard.
Jackson has been to the park and has patiently watched his brother run all around and climb on the equipment.
Mostly though Jackson has spent countless hours in the arms of Aunt Susan, Tay Tay, and Jordan this month. We are so happy that Tay Tay is home on Spring Break and love all the attention that she and "Dordan" have been giving the boys.
HAPPY SEVEN MONTHS JACKSON.. (not 6, or 8... 7 months.. and yes I know you were born on the 18th. At this point maybe we should just be happy I remember your name. It is Tassy, right? :)
Caden above and Jackson below
laughed out loud at the first two paragraphs.... fantastic.
ReplyDelete