Thursday, April 7, 2011

No Means Yes

Little Mr. Independent has made a very strong declaration this week... it is, No Means Yes! 

He has recently learned how to shake his head no and will do it in response to anything and everything that you ask.  You ask him if he wants water and he shakes his head no, but takes the water and drinks it.
You ask him if he wants another bite of his dinner, again he shakes his head no two or three times and then takes another bite. He'll run around his play room shaking his head NO at nothing specific and do it until he gets dizzy.  As annoying as it can be, I have to admit it's funny, and I'm thankful he doesn't know how to say the word...... yet.

There is now doubt this little dude has a mind of his own and a hidden agenda that only he knows about but insists on following.  It is so fun and exciting to see what new things he is into each and everyday. 

I really am loving this stage and can't get enough of him!

 I LOVE those chubby little cheek and those brown eyes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment