Tuesday, April 12, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!



We are so excited to announce that Caden's little BROTHER will be arriving August 25, 2011.  We are just absolutely ecstatic and cannot wait for our family of three to become a family of four!!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and they said everything looked terrific. The baby was measuring perfectly on time, we saw the spine, feet, face (even the eyes which were kind of gross), and of course his manhood letting us know he's a boy.  Then the lovely technician say "ohhhh, ummm does your son have a large head" to which I responded, "yes, why?"  She then politely informed me that my son has a very large head and then she wished me luck at pushing him out.  Thanks... it was a blast with Caden and his bowling ball head, I can't wait to see what this one has in store for me!!





 Caden.. we have something we want to tell you.....you're going to be a big brother.
WHAT?  NO.. I DON'T WANT A SISTER.

 GIRLS ARE THE WORST .... I DON'T WANT TO BE A BIG BROTHER.
 Don't worry sweetie.. it's a boy.  You're going to have a little brother.
Oh, ok Mom that's cool then.  
Boys are the best!!


 Umm.. just for the record.  I'm still #1.. at least until August right?
 What in the world just happened to me?


I not only realize, but am completely embracing the fact that I am going to be totally out numbered in terms of boys to girls in our house.  We feel extremely blessed and cannot wait to meet our newest little man.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your next little man!
    Even though I am so excited to meet our little girl the end of May, I do have a soft spot in my heart for the little guys. They have brought such joy and fun to our lives (and still do). Jenny, you'll still be the queen of the castle!
    Enjoy the last few months as a family of three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jane. I thought of you yesterday when we found out. Many people have told me that there is nothing like a bond between two brothers. I have to admit I'm ok with remaining the Queen of the Castle.
    Hope retirement is treating you well.. we miss you at school!

    ReplyDelete