Monday, April 4, 2011

Nice Monday Afternoon

We finally had nice weather today. After I got home from work Caden and I headed to the park for awhile where he played with a cute little girl.  They passed the ball back and forth to each other and were very sweet.  Much different from last time when that little jerky kid tackled Caden.  When we got home he still had some energy to burn so we headed to the back yard.  He ran around and played with this basketball, chased bubbles, and picked up sticks.  He is a boy through and through and I loved every second of it.  Even the dirt stained hands and pants. 



 There was a bird chirping that scared him, so he sprinted over and dove into my arms. 




 Seriously Mom.. did you just take a picture of me falling on my butt.  Come on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment