Last weekend it was beautiful outside, so we packed ourselves up and headed to the beach. We had a nice walk on the boardwalk, but after heading to the sand for a little we quickly realized impromptu stops at the beach aren't going to be as easy as they used to be. The small task of getting the stroller onto the sand alone was exhausting. Should be a fun (but interesting) summer as we learn how to enjoy the beach with a baby.
So Monday rolls around and I'm convinced it's the day we need to take Caden for his 5 month check-up. I'm so organized I have the card from the pediatrician attached to the calendar in our pantry. I'm all showered and ready to go, and of course Caden is in one of his cutest outfits...only to realize that his appointment isn't until next Monday. (Which is tomorrow since I am so behind on the blogs.) Oh well.. at least we were both smelling good and looking good for a random day at home.
So instead we just went and hung out on the deck and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Daddy came home and agreed with Mommy that I'm "Top Dog."
Cuddling with Daddy and making up for lost time while I was in PA.
This picture is for Uncle Mike. Caden had on a one piece sweat suit and Ed tied it around his waist and realized it looked just like the way Mike ties his flight suit. We thought it was adorable.. hope you can at least imagine what we were seeing.
And of course the week isn't complete without a Jumperoo shot.. still his favorite thing to do.






nu=3257)78;)6+%3B%29WSNRCG%3D336+469%3B98325nu0mrj.jpg)


nu=3257)78;)6+%3B%29WSNRCG%3D336+469+%287325nu0mrj.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment