Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5 Months Old Today...

Sniff-sniff.. I really cannot talk about the fact that my little man is already five months old.  I know I sound like a broken record, but I really don't know where the time has gone.
Enough with the sappiness, today again was photo day and it was a bit painful for both of us.  Caden had his shots yesterday and we all had quite a rough night as a result of that.  Caden was up form 1-2am, then again at 4, 5, and up for the day at 6.  This led to a quick photo shoot with a little guy who was running a low temp. and was quite grumpy.  All in all he was a trooper and we got a few good shots before his meltdown.

Happy Five Months Caden... you never cease to amaze us and teach us to find more and more room in our hearts each month for you to fill.  We are so proud of all the fun things you are learning to do each and everyday.  We love you very much and cannot wait to see how much fun the next five months have in store for the three of us!! Fingers crossed that you feel better soon and let us all get some sleep... if not we'll still love you forever and ever!!

 This is how my poor little guy looked when we started.  Definitely not in the mood for this nonsense.


Shots yesterday, pictures today.. maybe if I just suck my fingers and ignore her I can go to a happy place and pretend I'm not here.


Alright, lets get this over with.

Daddy says one of these fingers mean something bad.  I'll just put them both up and hope she gets the picture.


Fine I'll just eat the sign then.

And wrinkle it!

And stomp on it!!

AND HIDE MY FACE!!!

Yes.. the sign is gone.  It's over!

And I just did a head dive into the chair.  How embarrassing!  I hope she wasn't video taping this.

I'll just pose quick and make it look like it was on purpose. 

Or end this nonsense once and for all.  Geez Mommy.. do we have to do this EVERY month?

2 comments:

  1. He's gotten even cuter and chubbier (in the best way) since Easter! He looks perfect, I honestly wanted to reach through the screen and hold him. Can't wait to see you again in June!!! Cannot believe he is 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your captions are hysterical, and the baby is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete