Thursday, April 1, 2010

Single Chubby Baby Seeking....

If Caden was to have an account with Match.com or one of those dating sites I have a feeling it would look something like this.

Caden
Online now!    Email him     Wink at him


Do you match?

Age:          4 1/2 Month Male
Seeking:   4-12 month Female or Male friend for Play Dates
Sign:         Scorpio
Relationship: Only with Mommy and Daddy
Have Kids:  Ummm NO.. I AM the kid!!
Want Kids:  Not if I'm going to have to share the time with them.
Ethnicity:     White
Body Type: A little extra to hold onto, especially in the thigh area
Height:         26 inches 
Religion:      Haven't been to church yet, but Mommy says my prayers with me
Smoke:        No way.. Mommy says I'm never allowed to ever.
Drink:          I do hit the bottle 5-6 times a day I must admit
Favorite Foods:  Squash, Peas, Bananas, Applesauce and Pears

Last Read:  "Are You My Mommy?"  and "The Goodnight Book" are my two favorites.

For Fun:  I like to jump in my Jumperoo, Roll over on my play mat, Suck my fingers and have my    
                 belly and under my neck tickled.



Places I've Visited:  Hershey, PA   Damascus, PA   Sea Girt School    Spring Lake, NJ 
                                 (Mommy says we don't get out much.)


What I'm looking for:  A fun friend to come over and play with.  They must be able to withstand my unexpected temper tantrums and be able to accept me for the messy eater that I am.  They must not judge me for my excessive drooling and realize that I will always be a Momma's Boy at heart.

If you are interested in contacting me please email me at:  
Caden's_a_stud@babyboy.com


 

2 comments:

  1. Would you be interested in an older woman - around 59 yrs old? Other than the age, we'd be a perfect match, including choice of books, food and beverage(except you prefer white, I prefer red!

    ReplyDelete