Sunday, April 18, 2010

More of this and that....

Ok... so I have a million great pictures from this past week and just can't stand to leave any out.  Caden is becoming such a ham and laughing and smiling all the time.  I swear my days are spent trying to get a gummy smile or a double dimple grin.  This little guy has completely stolen our hearts and filled our lives with an incredible amount of love.

Soooo.. sleepy in his jumperoo waiting for Mommy and Daddy to finish dinner and put him to bed.

Since we got back from Pennsylvania Caden's sleep schedule has been a bit off.  I won't take complete credit, but I will admit some of it may be my fault since I let him sleep with me each night.  Needless to say rough nights have made for even more difficult mornings.
His shirt was his cousin Hunter's and it says Junior Pilot.  From the looks of it our Junior Pilot may be a bit more excited if his Pop-Pop lets him fly with him.... IF it's anytime after 10am. (This was taken at 5am... definitely not anyone in our family's best time of the day.)

Grumpy Little Pilot

Another early morning getting ready for a fun filled day with Mommy.

What Mommy?  This is how much you love me? Ohhhh, now I get it!

What a cutie!

Caden is into sucking his fingers constantly, even when he's laying on his stomach.  As you can imagine this sometimes leads to gagging and on a bad day a bit of vomiting too.  Never a dull moment with this guy.

Along with sucking his fingers Caden's other favorite past time is holding onto his feet.  He will try to get ahold of them no matter where he is or what he is doing.  Who knew his favorite toys would not only be free but also be attached to his body.


 

 
 Here is a shot of my boy just hanging out in his crib jabbering away.  It's crazy to think we put so much time into this room and now it's filled with the best finishing touch ever!! 



 What I see at least four times throughout my day.  



 Soon followed by this.



 And also a little bit of this... I could never get enough of this.



 Umm.. yeah Carters was having a sale so Mommy went a bit nuts.  Not sure if you can see it, but there are definitely lime green doggies embroidered on my shorts.




 
 I can totally imagine him saying.."Oh yeah ladies just take a number the line starts right over there."



We had this laid out with his outfit to wear on our daily walk only to be disappointed by chilly weather and drizzling rain, but it was too cute not to wear so we just wore it inside. This is a sweater that my co-worker Jane knitted for Caden.  She is amazing as you can see by the beautiful sweater, and Caden loved it, especially the buttons!



Such a happy boy!!

Bored Mommy torturing me once again.  Please oh please weather gods let it sunny this week so we can go outside.

Hanging out in my crib.

Showing Mommy I can not only roll over, but make it the whole way around my crib all by myself.  
Let the fun begin!!





 Speaking of bed times being a bit off... I came out of the shower the other night at 10:30 only to find Caden awake and hanging out with his Daddy.  Totally not a normal thing for Caden to do, but how can you even get upset with a smile like that.




 

 

 
Love this one.... priceless!!


 Our Junior Firefighter in his new sweatshirt.  We were heading to the boardwalk again today even though it was quite a bit chillier then our last trip.


 

 Like I said before there is a never a dull moment with Caden and definitely never a dull moment when my two boys are together.  Tonight they decided they would practice for Caden's first Toga Party.





And we figure this is what he will look like after the toga party.

Cute little toga boy with a yellow nose from his dinner.



Tubby Time.. look at that chubby belly.  We go to the doctor's tomorrow.  I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how much he's grown.






Hanging out with Daddy after tubby time.







Some practice rolling over.

No comments:

Post a Comment