Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Zoo America Featuring Caden

So about a month ago now, my sister and I took the boys to Zoo America for the day.  We lucked out and picked a pretty cool day to go which meant all the animals were up and moving around.  Towards the end of the park we heard a band playing and went to watch.  It was the cutest little group that were teaching the kids about Recycling.  Half way through the show they picked a few people from the audience to come up and help them.  I was shocked when they chose Caden and even more shocked we he agreed to go up on stage.  He had a blast and I was so proud of him for going up and participating. (Watch the video Below)









 The picture above is right before Caden was picked to go up on stage.  Look at all the people that were watching. 






BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!!



No comments:

Post a Comment