Monday, September 15, 2014

Thomas the Train

Anyone that knows Jackson, knows that he is obsessed with trains.  He has loved "choo-choos" for as long as I can remember.  He will wake up in the morning, come downstairs, and just start putting his tracks together.  He loves watching videos on youtube of trains.  He will scream if he hears a train, yell if we go under a train bridge, and literally lose his mind with excitement if he sees a train going by.
We decided that for his Birthday we would take him to see Thomas the Train at the Stroudsburg Railroad.  We watched the video on their website of Thomas about 100 times before we went, and shamelessly used this trip as a way to potty train him.  Well, Sunday was the day and it did not disappoint.  Jackson was so excited and must have asked 1,000 times on the way there, "I ride Thomas?"
It was so nice to do something just for Jackson.  I think he really enjoyed it and I'm sure he will be talking about it for a long time to come.






























No comments:

Post a Comment