Saturday, May 17, 2014

Our Crazy Life

Poor Molly has no idea what she is truly in for with our family, or maybe I should say the boys in this family.  I think I'm the only one that is going to be on her side and not drive her crazy.  We tried to give the poor little girl a few seconds of tummy time the other day and everyone, including Ed was right up in her face.  They seriously could not get close enough to her.  It was kind of sweet though to see how into her they were.  At least they are throwing things at her or running in the opposite direction.


 This picture makes me laugh so hard.  Jackson is such a little troublemaker.



 I took Molly upstairs and my little "helpers" followed me.  Caden was reading her Pokemon cards and Jackson was reading her a book.


 She's giving me the stink face which I interpret as, "Mom, get these crazy boys away from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment