Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

The past year has proven to be without a doubt the craziest year of our lives.  I survived an entire year of being a stay at home mom with two energetic little boys.  I survived being pregnant and giving birth to our beautiful little Molly, while being at home with two energetic little boys.  I also survived doing all of this while selling a house in New Jersey, renting a house in Pennsylvania, and having a husband at home with us all day everyday since his office was in our house.  I'm sure I didn't appreciate how special these times are some days, and I'm sure I wished them away.  Sitting and writing this now I realize how truly lucky I am to be a mom to three of the most amazing little ones around.
This year we had my family over for dinner on Saturday night in our new house,  and let the boys run around outside and get muddy and dirty as boys should.
This morning I got a great gift, I was able to sleep in till 9am. I also got awesome perfume that I love and two great cards from Ed and one from the kids.  Unfortunately, Ed forgot that we have three kids now and only put the boys names on the card.  We laughed so hard when he realized he forgot Molly.

We then went to Ed's parents on Sunday for lunch.  The mom's were pampered with a delicious lunch and the kids were awesome.  We sat around and watched them swim in the pool, swing on the hammock, and just entertain themselves.  Molly was a trooper and just hung out in our arms all afternoon.


Yet again this year we have so, so much to be thankful for!!



 Jackson just loves me.. can't you tell??


















I am so blessed to be the Mother of these beautiful babies.  I cannot even imagine what the next year has in store for me.  The only thing I can hope for is a little more sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment