Sunday, May 11, 2014

Easter

I'm so far behind as usual, but despite that I still want to write about our Easter.  Last year at this time we had just moved into the rental, Ed and I were both running back and forth to Jersey trying to get ready to put the house on the market, and on Easter weekend he and I came down with the worst stomach virus we ever had.  Luckily, this year was much, much better!

We spent Friday afternoon at my parents house.  The kids got spoiled rotten with tons of baskets and gifts.  Then we let them loose and they ran outside like the crazy little boys that they are and found all the eggs from our Easter egg hunt in about two seconds.  Saturday we headed to my sister's house for dinner and again had a great time.

Sunday morning my family came over for breakfast and saw the boys open their Easter baskets and play with their new BIG gifts.  They boys both got new big boy bikes, and the Easter bunny filled the sandbox with purple sand.  That evening we went to Ed's parents where the kids had yet another Easter egg hunt and were spoiled again with lots of gifts.

Unfortunately, I only remembered my camera when we went to Ed's parents.  This was also the day that Miss Molly turned one month old.

 Ma Maw and Pop Pop got the boys a wheel barrow, shovels, and strawberries plants for our raised beds out back.







 We tried to get Jackson in on these shots, but he was Facetiming with his cousin Madi at the time.




Here are the boys on Jackson's new bike.  Caden makes him drive him around the house all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment