Thursday, February 13, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Everyone who knows me, knows that I hate having my picture taken.  I especially hate having my picture taken and avoid the camera at all costs whenever I'm pregnant.  Luckily I have a sweet friend who talked me into taking some pictures this time around.  I am so happy that I agreed to do this.  The pictures turned out great!!
Thank you Natalie for sharing your talent with us and capturing some great pictures of our family.  You have a bright future in photography.


































1 comment:

  1. You are GORGEOUS my friend! I am also glad you were convinced to take these. Especially love the one of you looking around the doorway, and the ones of you holding the boys with your cute belly underneath. And the fam picture. Okay lots! Can't wait to meet that sweet little girl in there, hope you are feeling well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete