I could not believe how comfortable Caden was with all the animals. I know that he loves learning about animals, but I wasn't sure how he would be when he saw them all face to face. He had absolutely no fear riding both the pony and the larger horse. Hunter and Graci also braved both the pony and the horse and did an awesome job. Jackson on the other hand wasn't so sure. He finally did get up and ride with Caden, but it took a lot of coaxing.
Jackson and his Daddy have quite the love affair these days. Where you see one you will find the other, usually hand in hand.
We made the poor kids suffer through some group pictures while they were getting the horses ready.
Daddy and his boy!
Caden was lucky enough to get the first ride of the day.
Someone was not too sure about getting on the horses.
A little brotherly love and an extra hand from Pop Pop was all it took to finally get Jackson on the pony.
Caden having a heart to heart with Ma Maw.
This picture of Hunter may be my favorite picture of the day.
Our wonderful hosts, Chad and Tiff. Their patience, kindness, and love for their animals made our visit even more special.
I could not believe Caden willingly got on the big horse. I was having a heart attack as this point.Time to visit the goats and the barn cats. You know I was dodging that cat like it was my job!!
Sunday was a great day all around. We cannot thank our hosts enough for such a wonderful time. This is a whole different experience for my boys who are used to the sand and the beach. I'm so glad they had the opportunity to spend the morning with friends, family, and of course the animals!!
No comments:
Post a Comment