Happy Birthday!!
Since last year we have added little Jackson to your crazy, daily routine. You carried on as if nothing had changed, and just loved both of our boys the way you have loved Caden for the past 2.5 years.
We thank you so very much for all that you do for our boys and all that you do for our family. Your kindness, patience, selflessness, and positive energy are just a few of the reasons we love you so much. Tomorrow we celebrate you Puddie. We love you to the moon and back ;)
We thank you for coming over in the middle of the night when we went to the hospital for Jackson's birth.
We thank you for holding our babies, loving our babies, and always giving of yourself for us.
We thank you for giving up time with your own family to celebrate Caden's 2nd Birthday with us!
We thank you for sharing our Christmas Eve traditions with us each year.
We thank you for being carefree, young at heart, and willing to do whatever it takes to make our boys laugh and smile each and everyday.
WE LOVE YOU PUDDIE.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
XOXO
Here's a peak at last year..
Dear Jenny,Ed, Caden and Jackson.
ReplyDeleteI cannot thank you enough for the lovely celebration you gave me for my birthday. You went to so much trouble to put all the food together, decorate, and gave me such lovely gifts, I was overwhelmed. I truly felt so special. I cannot think of any other way I would of liked to celebrate. It was so much fun. Most of all, I hope you know how much I adore and love you. Thank you for sharing your babies with me, it has been such a source of joy, and puts a smile on my face everyday I am with them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Words can not express the gift you have given me. xoxoxoxo