Tonight at bath time he looked at Ed and I and out of no where said, "That's ridiculous!" We of course started cracking up when he promptly told us "No Laughing."
He learned the term, "Go Away" somewhere along the line. He starts every song with it and thinks it's hilarious.
A-B-C ... GO AWAY!!!
You are my sunshine.... GO AWAY!!!
Jackson got stuck under his dresser today and he ran around saying, "Don't worry mommy, I'm superman. I'll save the baby."
Ed told him he needs to ask before he leaves the table at dinner, so he kindly says "May I peez be scused."
When he gets tired or upset he chants this little song that goes something like this...
"Gotta hold me, you gotta gotta hold me" We hear it over and over again everyday.
At night he's been having a problem going to sleep. He'll call for us to come check on him over and over again. I went up the other night and he said.
"Umm Mommy, I have a great idea. Let's go cuddle in your bed. Sound good? Ok let's go."
Every night he has a routine that he has to go through with Ed when going to sleep. He tells Ed to keep the turtle light on and keep the door open. Usually Ed replies with "You got it, buddy." Tonight he said Ok and Caden immediately said... "Daddy, please say You got it."
At the park Caden has become more and more outgoing. Aunt Susan told us that there was a little boy there who wouldn't say hello back to Caden, so Caden stood there and just kept saying, "Hi, my name is Caden. Hi, My name is Caden." This child is as sweet as they come, but he definitely has a rain man mode.
I LOVE THAT BOY SO MUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment