Caden's gifts and his pathetic Valentine's Day card.
Caden's gift to Aunt Susan. He asked her to be his Valentine.
Caden's favorite gift by far were his Dino boots and raincoat. He thought he was hot stuff marching around his bedroom in his new gear.
Mom, you don't even KNOW how cool I am right now!!!
Then Caden's Valentine arrived and brought him two special balloons, books, and two adorable outfits.
The shirt says it a... He's all Mine!!!
By 9:30 Valentine's Day had already kicked his butt. Saddle up little man... this day is only going to get much more difficult and extremely more expensive for you in years to come.Last week someone said to me, "I love his chocolate brown eyes." I never thought of his eyes that way, but I have to agree I do love that he has those big brown eyes with lashes to die for.
Giving the Duck on the front of the book a big kiss.
Contemplating life and love.. such complex ideas. My solution... just keep Mommy as your #1 love and live with me forever. Love you little man!!
Thank you to Ma Maw and Pop Pop for Caden's adorable little puppy dog that he carries around, Aunt Julie for his bumble bee, and Mi Mi and Pa Pa for his Bunny Bear and his books!
On a sad nostalgic side note.. here is Caden last year at the same time. It seriously blows my mind how much he has changed.
http://littlecadenslife.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html
what is it about the boots??????? sully is also OBSESSED! love checking in with ur blog to see that squishy, cute face!!!! miss you guys! chrissy
ReplyDelete