Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog catch up

Instead of blogging on a regular basis lately, I feel like I'm playing a constant game of catch up.  I have a million great pictures, but each night I forget or I'm simply to tired to try and be witty and put something together to post.  Here is my lame attempt to catch up on all that I've missed.

The last week and a half have been crazy, fun, and filled with lots and lots of family members.  Our beloved Aunt Susan took a well deserved vacation for some sun and relaxation.  In her absence we were lucky enough to have our family members come to town and fill in while I'm at work.

Last Monday was the only day that we were without childcare.  I willingly took a day and hung out at home with Caden.  When I was on maternity leave there were days that were long and at times boring.  Last Monday was the complete opposite of that.  Caden and I got so much done around the house, laughed, cuddled, played, and read books.  I cherished this day at home with Caden and look forward to the summer when we get to spend everyday together.

 This is Caden's bag of birthday cards and decorations that he LOVES to look through.




 I'd die for those lashes.


Then on Monday night Aunt Julie and Dylan came to town for the week.  As you can see form the pictures Caden absolutely adores both his cousin and his aunt and had a blast playing with them.







 Caden couldn't stop touching Dylan all week long.  He loved patting him on the head.


 Reading with Aunt Julie.
 The boys having snacks and watching Wonder Pets together.


 Movie night of the boys.
 That Eddie is one popular guy (insert jealousy here!)


 The movie lasted about 4 minutes, and then they were off!
Dylan tried to say he didn't like the movie.  I had to disagree.

Then this weekend we had an awesome visit from Ma-Maw and Pop Pop.
Last week Caden was short enough to walk underneath the table and this week he's too tall.  
Breaks my heart.

Our final visit was on Sunday from Mi Mi and Pop Pop.  
Hanging out with Pop Pop, wearing Mommy's Uggs, and dancing to his morning songs.
And THAT.. is my week and a half in review.  Phew... I'm exhausted and have learned my lesson.  I'll do better at keeping up with the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment