Look at that eyebrow.. I know he's thinking, "Seriously Mommy ANOTHER picture?"
This is his new best friend. If you can't tell it's Spot the dog and he laughs and plays with it all day long.
Ed has re-named the dog "Clarence" for some reason, but it stuck. So.. here is Caden and Clarence.
That darn pinky is always out.
Ed finally got home from his business trip and snatched him up right away.
Caden's thinking.. "Hey, I remember you!"
Ok.. I have to admit, I dropped that silly Baby Einstein music player on Caden's head the other day when I was changing him. This is before the drop. The music player is now far, far away from the changing table so Mommy can't smack poor Caden in the head with it, and surprisingly he only cried a tiny bit. (Maybe it's because I promised to buy him any car he wanted when he turned 16 if he didn't bruise or cry.)
Scared Mommy's gonna try and knock him out.
I love pulling his little socks up like leg-warmers. His father, however hates it.
Yes, we still have our dogs for those of you that may have been wondering.
LOVE that smile!!
Hanging out in his Nap Nanny.
Contemplating Life
Still pondering.. with a little bit of drool.
Standing like a big boy.
Hanging with Dad
Just another day with Clarence
That darn Clarence gets a little frisky sometimes
So Caden has to show him who's boss.
This shirt says it all.. but with Caden things can change very quickly.
All smiles two seconds later
Watching himself in his flower mirror
That silly hat resurfaces again.. and making a first time appearance are his chubby legs.
Just plain cruel
Look at all that snow outside.
Sunday afternoon nap
And.. this is my favorite! Look at those eyelashes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment