Monday, November 9, 2009

THE NURSERY IS FINISHED!!!



So as of Friday night this is what our house looked like.  I must say I NEVER thought that we would finish the nursery before this little guy showed up, but Ed pulled it off and it looks better then I could have ever imagined.







The bathroom served as a catch all for the past few weeks.



My swollen kankle and our set up as Ed worked tirelessly on the nursery and I umm... kept him company throughout the entire World Series.




Please make note of the snowflake pajama pants and the blue booties.  This picture cracks me up every time I look at it!

So happy that this room is almost done!!


Just in case you couldn't get the full effect of the belly from the last shot. WOW!!



This picture was taken around 12:30am Friday night.



FINALLY FINISHED!!
Everything exceeded my expectations, and the only thing that will make it absolutely complete is when our little man (who still does not have a name) is sleeping (ha-ha) in his room that was made with lots and lots of LOVE!!
We love the airplane mobile from Pop-Pop and Ma-Ma.



 
I love this sign.
It was a special gift from my Aunt Liz and Uncle Dave who love the beach as much if not more than Ed and I.







Please make note of Hunter's blue teddy bear that he so graciously gave to our baby, and ALL the books.  .









Diaper,Diapers, and more Diapers!!



Do you think we have enough clothes?




We still need to choose the curtains and add a few other small things to the room, but for the most part we are done.  Definitely finished enough for Baby to come.
I think it's extra special that this room is made up of many  pieces from family and friends who love our baby before he has arrived.  We cannot thank everyone enough for their generosity, and I cannot thank Ed enough for all the hard work and love he put into this room.  Many days he would work 10+ hours then come home and spend the entire evening in the nursery.  Baby and I are both lucky to have such a special husband and Daddy who loves us both so much!

Not to forget our two girls.... Anna and Della have been very patient with us, but have obviously been suffering a bit from neglect.  They have been found like this more then a few times lately.  We find it very funny!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the nursery! Great job!! Your son will love it in there. Wishing you guys nothing but the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how EXCITED I am to find you guys on here through Rachel and Dougs blog. And to just see you and then see that you are about to have a little one.... I am so pumped for you! I was just thinking of Ed the other day and how we went in his airplane when we were little and flew over our houses. I would love to catch up with you both.... drop me an email when you get a chance.... jamiebrower99@hotmail.com. (p.s. it's Jamie Smith in case you hadn't figured it out). and we go to barnegat and point pleasant all the time as that is where my hubby is from. we'll have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That room is incredible! Looks straight out of a magazine, nice work you two! Now that that is done, rest while you can, you're little man will be here in no time. Hope to see you guys again soon and meet the new addition. ~ doug

    ReplyDelete