To everyone who has heard Ed's elaborate plans about diaper changing and thought I was joking here are the pictures to prove it. If you don't know... yes, that is a respirator that we are both wearing in the pictures. Of course Ed had a black one, but was afraid it may be too scary for the baby so he went out and got a pretty purplish-pink one that he thought would be less scary. Also, if you noticed in the nursery pictures the exhaust fan has not YET been installed over the changing table.
Much to Ed's dismay I asked that we wait until the baby arrives seeing as we only have 10 days left and I would like the room to be in one piece at least for the day we bring our little man home. Then it's fair game for the exhaust fan to be installed.
Also notice the variety of batteries on the ottoman. Who knew you needed so many batteries for swings, pack n' plays, bouncy seats, etc.
I hope this baby comes soon... who knows what we'll come up with to pass the time next.
you guys are too funny.
ReplyDeleteHas he finalized the diaper changing spreadsheet yet? Make sure he adds a column for "description"!
ReplyDelete