Jackson's school had a Holiday performance that I never posted about. He did such a great job up on stage and made our hearts melt. This is his first year in pre-school and he is doing such a great job. He absolutely loves going to school each day, he loves his teachers, has some great friends, and simply cannot get enough homework. He definitely takes after his Mommy. He colors, draws, writes, and makes crafts all day everyday. Jackson wants to be an Art teacher when he grows up and I cannot think of another job that he would be better suited for.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Jackson's Holiday Performance
It seems yet another post is way overdue, but I don't want to forget about it!!
Jackson's school had a Holiday performance that I never posted about. He did such a great job up on stage and made our hearts melt. This is his first year in pre-school and he is doing such a great job. He absolutely loves going to school each day, he loves his teachers, has some great friends, and simply cannot get enough homework. He definitely takes after his Mommy. He colors, draws, writes, and makes crafts all day everyday. Jackson wants to be an Art teacher when he grows up and I cannot think of another job that he would be better suited for.
Jackson's school had a Holiday performance that I never posted about. He did such a great job up on stage and made our hearts melt. This is his first year in pre-school and he is doing such a great job. He absolutely loves going to school each day, he loves his teachers, has some great friends, and simply cannot get enough homework. He definitely takes after his Mommy. He colors, draws, writes, and makes crafts all day everyday. Jackson wants to be an Art teacher when he grows up and I cannot think of another job that he would be better suited for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment