I can write this post without tears or any sentimental remarks because technically my baby girl is NOT one yet!! On the 20th though it's going to be a whole different story. Until then I will live in a state of denial and love it.
We had Molly's Birthday party at a local hotel with an awesome pool. She was surrounded by the most amazing family and friends who spoiled her rotten with love and gifts all day long. She watched everyone swim, got red cheeks from the hot pool area, watched her brother blow out her candles, smashed her cake, and then swam a little.
In truly was the perfect day and we are so thankful for everyone that came out to celebrate our precious little girl. We love her so much and cannot believe she is ALMOST one!
We had so much fun at this party. In Caden's words.. It was the awesomest party ever. I could agree more buddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment