Sunday, June 22, 2014

Molly is THREE Months Old!

Our sweet baby girl is three months old!!  I feel like this month she has grown so much more and is actually turning into a little person and leaving the infant blob stage.
I know I am biased because she is mine, but Molly truly is the sweetest little girl.  She hardly ever cries and is still very laid back and easy going.  She adores her brothers and will sit and watch them all day long.  She loves when they come over and pay attention to her and just gives them the biggest gummy smiles.
Molly is starting to be awake more, she hates tummy time and tries to crawl away using an army crawl and her head.  She sucks down her bottles like it's her job and is sleeping 7-8 hours straight a night.  Molly is quite the chunk and is wearing some 6 mo. clothing already and has moved up to size 2 diapers.  Her eyes have stayed blue (which I love), and she may be the only baby girl that doesn' t look good in pink.  Blue and teal are definitely her colors. She still loves her tubbies and instantly relaxes the second that we put her into water.  I'm just waiting for it to get a little warmer before we put her in the pool for the first time.
Molly is such a blessing and brings so much joy to our family.  I am really enjoying Molly so much.  I am much more relaxed and laid back this time around and it makes all the difference.  I just wish that we could freeze time so we could soak in her sweetness and her chubby cheeks a little longer before she keeps growing.






Our little squirmer is NEVER still.  She is constantly moving.  Here she had moved to the bottom of the rug and managed to give me her stink eye in the process.  I love this little girl so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment