Friday, June 6, 2014

May Update

We have been up to a lot lately.  There is so much going on and so many kids to take care of it's hard to blog.  Yeah, I know that's always the excuse that life is too crazy, but bottom line if I don't write it hear I'll never remember that it even happened. So May in review goes something like this...

Molly is continuing to be an awesome baby.  She is completely laid back and only cries when she is hungry or needs burped.  She has started to smile and when she does her whole face lights up.  She had a terrible reaction to her formula and broke out in the worst eczema like Jackson. (Not sure if I wrote about this yet or not)  We switched her formula, put her on an acid reducer, and used a steroid cream.  She is now almost back to normal with just an occasional breakout of eczema on her face that the steroid cream clears right up.  Thank you so much to Aunt Erin for saving the day.
Molly has also acquired some chubby cheeks.  Girlfriend is an eater and she has the cheeks to prove it!!
Jackson is continuing with his Speech Therapy and doing an excellent job with it.  He is talking so much more, and some days we wish we could go back to the quiet days when he wasn't talking even for just a few minutes.  Below you can see him working with his whistles to build his oral motor muscles.  
Caden finished his first year of pre-school (more on that later), and is attending two summer camps throughout the first few weeks of June.  Caden is quite the fish this summer and loves swimming in Ma Maw and Pop Pop's pool, even when it's freezing cold.  Jackson on the other hand likes to look the part and wear his swimming trunks and rash guard but hasn't so much as put a toe in the pool.  






 Smart girl staying far away from those crazy boys!
 Molly has already spent a lot of time hanging out by the pool.

 Allow me to explain the following pictures.  I have been helping two of my dear friends out with their photography business.  Throughout May we were busy and I was gone on quite a few shoots.  While I was away the boys definitely had some fun.  Here they are playing with some dry ice and eating some messy popsicles.  The funny thing is I had no idea any of this happened until I scrolled through the camera to upload the pictures.






 Cheeks McGee mastering the art of resting her cheeks on her shoulders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment