Now onto Miss Molly...
Molly is a very laid back baby, most of the time. She sleeps most of the day despite the crazy noise and chaos of our house. She hardly every cries unless her belly hurts. When she's hungry she will wake up and make this craziest sound that Ed and I can only compare to a billy goat. It's hilarious! Molly is nursing and taking a bottle. She gets a bellyache and is pretty uncomfortable after most of her bottles. That is usually the only time we even hear a peep out of her. She loves getting a bath and although she hates being in her car seat she will crash out as soon as the car starts moving.
Molly spent the first month of her life vising the pediatrician's office five times for weight checks and made an unexpected visit to have her blood drawn at the Hershey Med Center. She has already been to both grandparent's house, Aunt Julie's house, numerous soccer practices, the neighbor's house, and spent many evenings outside with her brothers. This is a HUGE difference from when we were in Jersey.
Molly still has a pretty thick head of dark hair, and most importantly I think her eyes are going to be blue. She is finally sleeping a bit better at night. For awhile she had her days and nights mixed up and would be up for five hours at a time throughout the night. This little lady is lucky we love her so much!
Ed's Input:
She doesn't cry much. She's tough. I feel like we've always had her. She's gorgeous!
I still have no idea who Molly looks like. I usually think Caden, but some days I see some Jackson in her as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment