We went early and left early just because it fell during nap time. The boys did great, but Caden ingested an insane amount of Caden (his mommy did too), and the boys were absolutely exhausted when we got home. That fresh air is priceless!!
I swear Caden ate a third of our candy that we brought to hand out. At one point he had three different lollipops open at the same time.
This was the first time that Caden had a chance to play at the playground at our school. I walk past this every single day on my way in and out of the building and always wonder if Caden would be big enough to play on it and if he would like it. Let's just say that if there wasn't a huge storm coming tomorrow we would be there!! He absolutely loved it and I had to drag him away to go get candy.
This poor guy was stuck in the stroller the entire time. It's tough being little.
Tired boys back in the car and ready to head home.
Ok one boy was tired. Caden crashed out on the couch and this little monster just kept going. He should have been the Energizer Bunny rather than Cookie Monster. What I wouldn't do for half of this little guy's energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment