Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last Week

Last week was one of those weeks, well at least the beginning of it.  Ed was away in Maryland for a week of training, and Caden and I were holding down the fort here at home.  We luckily were able to head to Pennsylvania on Wednesday, because Aunt Susan and her son Zach were kind enough to watch Anna and Della so we could head home.
It was our first drive alone for Caden and I, and he was quite the stud.  He slept for two hours and babbled and yelled at me for singing for the last half an hour. We had a fantastic time at home filled with tons of delicious food, lots of help from both my family and Ed's family who so willingly fed, changed, bathed and put Caden to sleep time and time again.
Many teachers and kids headed to various warm areas over our break last week, but I promise any day of the week I'd head to good ol' Hummelstown, PA over a sunny spot any day of the week!  I love going home!


These are shots of Caden and I before we hopped in the car and headed home.
Can you tell Daddy's away?  The poor kid's clothes don't even match because Mommy didn't do laundry.
Prentending like he dropped his train, but really wanting to get his hands on Anna.
Our little curtain climber just hung out inside all day Friday.  As you can see it was quite rainy in PA.  Perfect day to stay in your sweats and nap all day long.  That's pretty much all we did. 


Caden and Mommy's first born son Kobe. 




Rockin' out with Pa Pa!
What else would he play with at home other than a Penn State paw print?
Umm yeah.. he would be chewing on metal at this point.  Not only metal, but the container with the dog food in it.  Once again... Mom of the year!

For most of Caden's naps he crashed out on my dad's lap.  It was so stinking cute.
These pics are from Ed's sister Kate's housewarming party.  Caden was saying goodbye to his best buddy Grayson.
Seriously.. could he be any cuter?  Love the blonde hair and blue eyes.
This was our delightful view as we were driving to Ed's parents on Sunday.
ONLY IN PA!!

1 comment: