P.S. We totally stole the idea of taking monthly pictures from our friend the Lashers and want to make sure we give them full credit for the idea!! :)
Seems Santa forgot one of his elves here in Manasquan.
We disagree.... Caden is on our Nice list!
One of my student's families sent us this blanket for Caden. We absolutely love it!!
Yes, Dad requested an outfit change. Luckily Caden was a good sport about it.
FIRST SMILE CAUGHT ON CAMERA!! Caden thinks his Daddy is very funny!
My Boys
This weekend was also a milestone for Caden because it was his first real snowstorm, and his first time taking a bottle. We loved being snowed in and he did an excellent job with the bottle. The boys had a blast with all the new adventures, but Mommy was obviously a bit tired.
12/20/2009
ReplyDeleteDear Caden,
Today you are exactly a month old... you have had your first snowfall, it was beautiful, and about a foot of snow! I can't wait till you are old enough to play in the snow so we can listen to you laugh and play.
I have not seen you since your first two weeks home, we had a cold run through the house and I would never want to jeopardize your health, so needless to say I miss you, and I know how much babies change in the first months so I am sure I will be shocked, I may even cry again when I am able to see you!
Mom and Dad send me pictures to my phone and I could not believe the difference from your newborn photo. You are so sweet and beautiful looking... a little angel.
This is your first Christmas, so it will be a special one even though you probably won't remember it, it is the first Christmas that you are sharing with your Mom and Dad as a family. What a blessing you are, and I am sure that you are going to make your Mom and Dad's Christmas a very special one.
Merry 1st Christmas Caden, God bless you, your Mom and Dad and entire family.. May your first Christmas be as special and wonderful as you are.
Love, Aunt Susan