Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jenny's Familiy's Baby Shower

Yes it's true.. we had another Baby Shower this weekend. My family was kind enough to throw us another shower where we received tons of amazing gifts and had a great time seeing many of our friends of family. Thank you Mom and Dad for all you did to get ready for the day.




Before the shower... hanging out at the Ed's parent's house. Look at that Belly!!




Ed was on his way out to meet the boys. The girls went to the Shower and all the guys met up for sushi and beer. I had a blast at the shower but can't wait till I am able to join in on the sushi and beer. Only 7 more weeks!



My favorite cake in the world, white chocolate mousse from Dingledine's Bakery. I found out later Nikki asked my mom if she could just put her face right in the cake. I am not surprised and I don't blame her for asking.



Hanging out with my Lock Haven girls. It was so sweet of them to come in from all over the place and great to see them.



This was one of the funniest gifts from my sister's best friend Kyra. It is a little kit that allows you to test your milk to see if you are over your limit of adult beverages before feeding the baby. BRILLIANT invention!!



Another great gift... Dylan picked out his two favorite books for the baby. He made me read them to him as soon as I opened them.



I don't know if you can tell but this is a onesie with a tie printed on it. So cute!


Just like the tie onesie, but this one has a bowtie and says All Dressed Up.



My good friend Mindi, who I taught with in Virginia, left her husband and two girls on her Birthday weekend just to fly in for the shower. We had a blast and of course she got Baby the greatest gifts.


The most adorable argyle socks in every color from Mindi.


Also from Mindi the turtle night light that shines the constellations on the ceiling in different colors


The Lock Haven girls again... minus Pam who was present via phone from California.







No comments:

Post a Comment