Monday, June 8, 2015

First and Last Day of School

I think I've been putting this post off because I am so sad that my little boy is going to kindergarten next year.  I seriously feel like I was taking him to his first day of pre-school, with his elephant backpack yesterday and now he is officially done.

I cannot say enough about Caden's experience at Derry Discovery Days.  The teachers and director of the program have been wonderful to our family.  They were patient and loving to Caden when he needed it, but they pushed him and help him grow as well.  He has come so far in the past two years I just cannot even wrap my head around it.

We love you Caden and we are so excited for all that is ahead of your.  We know you will do great at the "big kid school."




Ed was home for his last day of school and was telling him to smile.  A natural smile from this boy is hard to come by.








No comments:

Post a Comment