Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This and That

Over the past few months we have just been hanging out at home, waiting for it to get warmer, building a swing set both inside and outside, and trying not to kill each other I mean loving spending time together. 











 Ed called the smaller parts of the swing set that we could assemble inside "sub-assemblies."  The boys would literally bed every single day to do a sub assembly.



 Little Miss Diva herself wasn't too please that she was stuck in the pack n' play.




 So Molly's second attempt at a lollipop didn't go so well.  I was sitting right next to her coloring with the boys and I looked away for two seconds and THIS happened.  First of all, how dumb was I to give her a blue lollipop.  Second, I immediately ran for the scissors, but luckily Ed was there and grab some water and got that gross this out of her hair.  I am not lying when I tell you this girl is going to give me heart failure!!!



 What do you do on a rainy week night?  Put a slide down the stairs of course.  Luckily Jackson only slammed his head into the wall once.  Crisis and concussion averted... at least for this crazy activity.

 Note:  Large cushions to comfort Jackson's giant head.




 This little girl right here thought it would be a great idea to do a face plant into the brick fire place and chip her front tooth.  After he mother FREAKED out and took her to the dentist, we realized there isn't much we can do for it.  Please not the blankets over the fire place that had been removed when she started walking are back up again.  Ugghhh!!!

 Typical spots where you can find these two.

 Once last hurrah on the old trusty swing set that has been with us in NJ, the rental, and now here. I'm kind of sad to see it go.



 Pissed!! Girlfriend is pissed and screams all day long bc she wants to be out with the boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment