In ten days my baby will be five years old. I will write again about this amazing little boy at that time, but for now here's just a quick preview.
Caden is Caden, simple as that. He is his own unique individual with a heart of gold and an attitude just strong enough to serve him well in life. He is best friends and worst enemies with his brother. He loves his sister and can't get close enough to her and then wants her as far away as possible. He loves his Mommy more than anything... until she makes him do something he doesn't want to do. He is growing up so fast it breaks my heart. His legs are so long when I pick him up they barely wrap around me anymore. He makes me smile, melts my heart, makes me worry, and stress and worry some more. He asks me every single day if I'm going to remember to pick him up from school and tells me that he was sad at school because he missed me. He is his Dad's helper on all projects and is happiest when they are knee deep in some type of project or plan.
I love this boy with all of my heart and cannot believe he will soon be five. I don't know why but this one is more difficult for me than any other year. Maybe because he will go to kindergarten next year, or maybe because I can't deny for one more day that's he's no longer a baby and officially a big boy. Cue Tears....
These are his school pictures. What a handsome guy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment