Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lake Tobias

A few weeks ago we went to Lake Tobias with my family.  This is something that has been on our To Do list for over a year now since we moved back to PA. It is an animal reserve where you ride around in a bus with the top cut off and the animals just roam free.  They come up to the bus and you can feed them crackers that you purchase there.

Everyone kept telling me how much Caden would love it since he is still into animals.  Needless to say, he had a great time.  I have to admit that I was a bit freaked out about how close the animal were and I wanted to bathe my children in anti-bacterial for basically the entire trip.  I survived though, and I even went into the petting zoo.  That is a huge stretch for me.

All joking aside, this is just one of the many reasons that I'm so happy we moved back home and are able to spend these special times with family.

































No comments:

Post a Comment