Needless to say, we've been in the house almost a month now and we absolutely love it!! The entire family, including the dogs have been settled and at home since the day we've moved in. The boys are loving the extra space they have, and we are too! Having more than one floor again, a basement, and a large laundry room has been quite a treat. Ed is getting adjusted to working from home and we are learning to adjust to life with Daddy here all day long. Oh yea, and that little girl that's coming in a little less than two months. We are doing our best to get ready for her as well.
There is still a good bit of stuff left at the rental property, but we are making progress on that. We love our new house and cannot wait to continue to make memories in it for years to come!!
First time making a fire, bare kitchen without decorations, view from our bed, boys on the fireplace.
Ed's pathetic office, boys is the laundry room/craft room, obsessed with my kitchen, my cute chubby boy.
Trip to Chocolate World (5 minute drive), cupcakes from new neighbors.
Bare playroom, Daddy swimming with the boys, playing on the couch, misplaced piano that needs a home.
First week in the new house.
First party in the new house to celebrate Pop Pop's Birthday.
Look how many people can fit into our living room. Definitely would have never happened in the rental!!
Below is the rare sighting of me pregnant. I absolutely HATE getting my picture taken when I'm pregnant, but then I look back and think I wish I had more belly shots. Here are a few from last week when I was 31 weeks, and thrilled to be unpacking.
9 more weeks to go.. or less if she's like her brothers!!
Love that they can sit right on top of sissy. Too bad when then do it makes my legs go numb.




No comments:
Post a Comment