Then Thursday morning Ed. Mike, Mark and Nora went and ran the Turkey Trot together. Although it wasn't our normal Turkey Trot on the beach with drinks afterwards at Leggetts, Ed still had a blast and I"m glad he did it. The boys and I just hung at home and watched the parades (for a little). Caden claimed that the parades were boring, and quickly turned the TV back to Disney Jr. I have to admit I don't really blame him.
Later in the day we had dinner at my parents house and then enjoyed dessert with Ed's family. It was a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving.
Jackson was the only person in the family that was in the mood for pictures.
On Wednesday evening at 9:15pm Caden asked me what his Turkey shirt looked like for the next day. Umm... dude your pregnant Mommy totally forgot to make shirts. This is what I came up with for the boys the night before Thanksgiving. Not bad for last minute, and they both loved their Turkey Ties. Success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment