Monday, September 7, 2009

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY BLOG!
Here's a sneak peak into all that we have been doing lately to prepare for this baby to arrive!!



We have started working on the nursery, seeing as Baby No Name  is going to be here in umm... 11 weeks. This picture is typically what I look like while Ed is hard at work. Yes that is a remote control in my hand.


Ed after a long Saturday of working in the nursery.



The nursery is almost finished, can't you tell? Ha-ha.. Hope this Baby doesn't decide to show up early.


Don't worry.. this is only a posed picture. Ed won't let me lift anything let alone work a table saw!




I am honestly working in this picture. Sorry about the sideways picture... I'm new to all of this.



Ed's response after taking this picture... "Sweetie we may want to re-take that picture. I'm not sure that's your best angle." My response "In case you haven't noticed... I've run out of good angles!" (7 months pregnant)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I can't wait to see more and more. XO

    ReplyDelete